This 70mm Carboy Waste Cap with 10 ports is a slight update from the previous 7-port version. Vapor tight caps are designed to fit standard 70mm carboys from Thermo Fisher Nalgene®. Complete Kit comes with (1) 10-port Manifold Waste / Filling Cap, (1) 1/2″ plug, (3) 1/4″ plugs and (6) 1/4-28 Plugs. Choose Tubing Adapters separately, according to your preferred tubing size(s.)
- Inner manifold is a wetted component and made from either PTFE for ultimate chemical resistance, or more economical Polypropylene for applications that require less extensive chemical resistance.
- Free-spinning polypropylene collar
- Fits standard Nalgene® 70mm openings
- Smallest hole accepts 1/4-28 UNF Tubing Adapters (For 1/16″ OD tubing, order part# WF-AQ-1-16. For 1/8″ OD tubing, order part# WF-AQ-1-8.)
- Features a single 1/2″ NPT port for use with carbon filter WF-CF-100KIT.
Manifolds can be configured to accept barbed tubing connections, compression fittings, and 1/4-28 fitting-and-ferrule sets. All manifolds are also designed to accommodate our EF-100 Carbon Filter and indicator, if desired.
Carboy and drum manifold waste caps permit multiple waste lines of varying size and type to be connected to the container of your choice. Our Kits all come with plugs for each hole, in case some ports go unused. This Cap fits 70mm opening on Nalgene brand carboys (such as NG-2214-0050) , and similar products.
Includes the following parts:
|WF-70NAL-10||70mm Nalgene Carboy Cap, 10-port, PTFE Manifold|
|WF-1428-PLUG||6 plugs, 1/4-28, natural Teflon® PFA|
|WF-14-PLUG||3 plugs, 1/4″ NPT Polypropylene|
|WF-12-PLUG||1 plug, 1/2″ NPT, Polypropylene|
Choose adapters based on your tubing size. A set of plugs in included for each port you do not wish to use.
- Use with any 1/2″ NPT, 1/4″ NPT and 1/4-28 UNF adapters
- For 1/4-28 adapters: for 1/16″ OD tubing, order part# WF-AQ-1-16 and for 1/8″ OD tubing, order part# WF-AQ-1-8
- For 1/4″ NPT adapters: WF-AB-1-16, WF-AB-1-8, WF-AB-3-16, WF-AB-1-4, WF-AB-5-16, WF-AB-3-8, WF-AB-1-2
- Features a single 1/2″ NPT port for use with carbon filter WF-CF-100KIT
For labs which do not need to use groundable safety containers, we offer these port caps to adapt to standard drum and pail closures, as well as Nalgene® 83B, 53B, and 100-415 carboys. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GROUND DRUM, PAIL, GLASS BOTTLE AND CARBOY (NON-JUSTRITE®) CONTAINERS; THIS MAY RESULT IN A SAFETY HAZARD WITH FLAMMABLE SOLVENTS. Teflon® is a registered Trademark of DuPont.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tetrafluoroethylene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Prop 65 Warning